An Update from us on COVID-19
We know these are very difficult times and we wanted to personally thank all of our medical professionals that continue to care for patients in the midst of this crisis. Your work is incredible and you are so deeply appreciated! We wanted to let you know what we are doing at Bluebonnet to be prepared to help in any way we can.
- Help Protect Our Most Vulnerable. Home Health is a great way to help keep your patients home with medical supervision to monitor them for a variety of symptoms. If they have a difficult time coming in to see you in the office then most likely they will qualify for Home Health Care.
- Extreme Precautions Underway. We are mindful of the safety of our patients and staff and are taking extreme precautions to prevent the spread of any pathogen to patients we see in their homes each and every day.
- Hospice Can Help When Hospital Beds Are Limited. Your patients with terminal illnesses can utilize hospice services for up to 6 months. This would help limit their exposure to the virus in the hospital, while also keeping hospital beds available for those who need them most right now. If you have patients that you’re unclear whether or not they would qualify we can help.
- Keeping Our Seniors In Mind When Flattening the Curve. Now more than ever it’s important to keep meeting the needs of our seniors while giving them the ability to stay home as much as possible. Let us help your patients that you care so deeply about stay home and also have medical care available to help them stay healthy and beat this virus!
- Questions? Let Us Know! If you have patients you are unclear about whether or not they would qualify for Home Health or Hospice care we can help anytime. We have streamlined our referral process to get you an answer immediately in some cases. We can review referrals and get them admitted the same day. Don’t let your patients miss out on additional care at no cost to them. Home Health Referral Form Hospice Referral Form.
We Treat Our Patients Like Family
Home Health care is a service provided to those who wish to stay in their own home while dealing with an injury, illness or while recuperating from a recent hospital stay.
For patients with a terminal diagnosis or patients whose health is declining, Bluebonnet is one of the few healthcare companies that is able to provide both home health and hospice care services.
Hospice Care, often referred to as palliative care or comfort care, refers to the special attention needed by patients with a terminal illness.
View our Patient Referral Forms
Want to refer a new patient?
Bluebonnet proudly serves
North and East Texas.
What Our Happy Patients Say
Bluebonnet Home Care has been taking care of me since returning home following knee surgery. Delisa Skelley is my physical therapist. Ms. Skelley has been extremely professional, and she pays special attention to my doctor's physical therapy protocol. My speedy recovery can be attributed to her exceptional skills in communication, patience, and physical therapy.
I want to send this belated thank you to you and your staff for helping my family and me through Dad's last days. Everyone I dealt with at Bluebonnet was very understanding and compassionate in helping me make the tough decisions. I wish I could remember everyone's name to thank them individually, from the nurse who spent all night with dad to the admissions staff and other nurses ... everyone was truly wonderful!
We wish to take this opportunity to express our sincerest thanks and appreciation for the services provided to our mother this past week by your firm. Since meeting with your representative last week, we have experienced the thoughtful and caring attitude exhibited by all of your employees.
We sincerely thank you for your kindness while Mom was in your care and for your sympathy card and beautiful plant. A special thanks to the chaplain who called several times with words of support and prayers.
I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful care you gave to my husband, my son, and me. Scott was excellent in every way and Julia was so kind and attentive. You have a great staff who make the worst situations bearable.